Dark Lotus Assassin Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Lotus Assassin Clan

A site for the Dark Lotus members and recruits.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link Hero130

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-11-19

I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)! Empty
PostSubject: I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)!   I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 7:02 am

I was by the chaos dwarfs killin them for muddy keys today, and this clan or gang of lvl 60-70 come and jump me. There were about 7 or 8 of em, and only 1 used protect from melee. They were all in addy armour and most of em had tuna. I got alot of addy armour now, lol, but I am gonna high alc most of it once i get some nats. It was'nt hard killin them though, I just thought it was funny that they all tried killin me.

ALSO, WHEN IS THE NEXT PK TRIP? I SHOULD BE FREE ALL WEEK AND ABLE TO COME. EXCEPT FOR THURSDAY, I GOT A GUITAR RECIDAL AND I AM GONNA PLAY WHATS MY AGE AGAIN FROM BLINK 182!
Back to top Go down
Eazy_E190

Eazy_E190

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-11-19

I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)!   I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:09 am

lol nice kills...but i dont kno when tha next pk iz...i gotta talk 2 harold 2 see when we goin...
Back to top Go down

I killed a whole lvl 60-70 clan (by myself)!
Page 1 of 1